Tuesday, December 18, 2012

DUI... is something I don't want on my CV but FUN is my occupaion

Night out with friends is super fun when you know were your morals and norms stand! Having company with those who understand your values is another saving factor.

Today, my friends and I, planned to tour the whole of Bloemfontein's nightlife. I was massively anticipated and also nerve-struck because I did not know what to expect.

The night started out a Primi. The place was filled with chilled, and collected people and also streaming with ANC fishes! Wow... there was plenty of hungry fish!

We booked a table for six and we were approached by this random ANC comrade reeking of booze but we enjoyed his mini-intro and self-proud conversation.

We ordered a variety of virgin cocktails and we decided to mix them with out knowing that the mixture could turn to a moment of fun-embarrassment. A glass broke and silence filled the warehouse-club restaurant but after a few dreadful seconds everyone started laughing and we were famous for a rough fifteen minutes.  

The drinks were awesome except for my brother's JAM JAR! That was a complete flop. The night was clean and peaceful, not until we went to the PRIME "Westend"...

Flashing lights reflected from the disco ball was the bonus of the chilled youth joint! The club had a smashing playlist and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Problem was there were a lot of young-flesh caving old papis who want a freaky one night stand! The dance floor was streaming with happy care-free youth, who just wanted fun! "Young, wild and free" started playing and every young blood commenced to scream and dance as WILD FREE animals.

A night is not a fun night with out "Cheers" by Rihanna, every drunk head raised a glass and said no to a miserable life and cared not what bad or good said my their peers! It was a fun night and I enjoyed myself... I like it a loooooot and will certainly do it again!

Cheers to all my niggas in BloemFUNtein... Lol, you got to love this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment