Friday, December 14, 2012

The Official Launch... It Feels Good!

Hello There...

Introducing Skinnie'Me on Skinnie Tricked - Food, Fashion, Art, Music and Everythang Fun-Nyce!

I did not know that it feels things good when you tell the truth or admit that you have a problem!

I did not know that life can be great when you know yourself and when you do what is right. I never knew that life can come with endless possibilities when you open your hands and seize every light that comes by!

But I always knew that we are the only ones who can make/change our plots! I know the good feel when you know that something extraordinary is coming my way and I love it too!

I love the feel that comes with achieving something great and changing the world plus your life little by little! I love the feeling of being different and always smiling to the world even if its not doing the say!

I enjoy the company of good friends because when together great memories are made and they cannot be erased! I am please and peaceful when I am with my family, laughing at stupid things we do together and fighting over dumb things also!

I hate the feeling of being sad and experiencing pain but I should learn how to accept and endure it because at that moment we just know who we are and what we want!

Ohh Lord I want to make the best out of my life! I want to please you and be blessed with endless happiness and unquenchable success! Help me Lord, I want to find my way back! I want to ROCK my readers world and mind and prove that FUN is not Social Crime! Go read more...

Yes you, you know you like this blog so share! Read! Lol...

Follow me on Twitter @Finally_Skinnie

No comments:

Post a Comment