Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas just grows out...

"Christmas grows out of you", one of friend said. I disagreed with her and said it will never happen in this life, I mean who would give up the traditional christmas cake, the roasted bird or the feasting feeling one feels when Christmas lights glow on the trees.

I had said that years ago but now I am agreeing with my friend. The "Christ" in Christmas has been replaced with an glorious "X". The weather is making its statement, winds are blowing the three little pigs houses and rain - let's not go there. 

Christmas is just another normal day, I remember back in my days we used to dress up for the occasion and wake up early in the morning ready to irritate each neighbour by asking for a "Happy" - that's what we called it.

 "Happy" was christmas goodies but gone are those day people are just boozing their lives away and munching their money as if there is no tomorrow. 

The cream on the doughnut is the exceptional "World Ending Day and Judgement Day". I gladly woke up on the 22nd smiling to every butterfly in my stomach (wow, people have just gone green in their heads). 

In addition to that, the 31st was a glorious day filled with love. Life is just good and hopefully Christmas grows in us again. God be with all of you in 2013....

Love, Success, Wisdom and Long days be upon you! This is my official welcome to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment