Monday, January 21, 2013

Don't forget me because... Ialso matter!

 I would often sit in despair procrastinating on my visions because people did not believe in my mission. Its so difficult to be in a world that filled with people who underestimate your capabilities due to your countenance.

Does it matter whether I am skinny and black? Would it mattered if I whether the best person on the world with no insecurities?

Why should I persecute myself because people do not like me or just think I am plain stupid! A brilliant mind is tested by the trials around it, it toughness would be guaranteed by its choices not because it wanted to but because it needed to.

People often live in a box competition; the more you SMS this, the more likely you will succeed. We go all our ways stepping on each others toes just because we want to pioneer the world's greatest invention.  

We publish our successes by immoral deeds and brush away the evil with a sharpen-corner smiles that are meant to fall down but we still force them.

Why do we bother? Why do I bother? Because at the ultimate man shall no have say in which estate they shall ought to inherit. I might be not the smartest nor the most important person but these words one day shall be known unto all mankind.

And at that time I will smile at all the good I have accomplished and lift up my shoulders for the failures I have encountered because at the end of the day I would have tried my best and gave all my means! And in that day I shall matter...

Be good and play good!

2 comments:

  1. Great read! Especially for this undecided Friday Johannesburg weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the first official comment in my blog. Thank you so much cuzzie

    ReplyDelete